The export market briefing identifies export opportunities in a specific market and gives the first practical starting points to enter this market. Subjects that can be addressed:
- Basic information about the country
- Economic situation and international trade
- Sector analysis and customers/competitors analysis
- Taxes and export documentation
- Practical information such as relevant addresses and business culture
This report is especially suitable for companies that want to take the first step in a new market. It gives insight into the market as well as practical information on how to enter this market.